Let's all laugh so that we don't cry...

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Grrr


So I've finished my swaddle blanket and I put it through the wash, and when I took it out of the dryer, I saw the trim had somehow detached from the fabric. To be fair, this was my first time with the bias tape, so I don't feel too bad that it wasn't perfect. Now those spots look terrible because I sewed them with a zig zag stitch. Just in those two spots. Hah! Oh well.

On another note, I started sewing my dino blanket. Which I am THRILLED about. I love color. The brighter, the better. So of course this blanket would excite me. I wish I could paint my walls these colors, I think I would be more awake.


1 comment:

  1. You could try slip stitching the parts you missed on the binding. That works out for me when I don't have the time to rip out the whole thing and start again. The project looks great though!

    ReplyDelete