Let's all laugh so that we don't cry...

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Dino Dudes


Yay! I got lots of goodies delivered today :). Plenty of fabric for my latest quilt. I already had my Hooty Hoot argyles, and delivered were my Michael Miller Dinos, stripes and dots. I also received some colorful polka dots I'll probably use somehow on this project.

I bought these fabrics because my sister is in love with dinosaurs and her bday and Christmas are coming up. I just decided to buy a bunch of fabrics and figure it out when I got them. My first thought was to make a zig zag quilt, but upon cutting the dino fabric into strips, I couldn't cut anymore! The dinos are just too cute to butcher anymore! Hah!

So this is my plan, I've already started cutting the strips. This is just a rough draft, obviously. I folded the fabrics and lined them up just for and idea. I want to use the stripey fabric as a border, and the polka dots as the trim. I'm super excited because this fabric is adorable and I can't WAIT to see how it turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment